Jenny’s Top 5
- My husband, Justin, and I met in Law School – We both worked full-time during the day and attended school in the evening.
- While in undergrad at Butler, I studied abroad through a program called Semester at Sea where I had the opportunity to visit Spain, Italy, Croatia, Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria, Egypt and Morocco.
- I am a huge Butler Basketball fan – I was at Lucas Oil Stadium when Butler made it to the National Championship. The final shot by Gordon Hayward still hurts to watch.
- My sister, Kim, and I are a mere 10 months apart. Supposedly, we are called “Irish Twins.”
- Justin and I have two basset hounds, Floyd and Mildred, who keep us incredibly entertained.